WordPress Membership Website

WordPress Membership Website

$50.00
0 Sales
I have more than 3 years of work experience in setting up membership websites. I will use best and premium memberships plugin. I will develop your site according to your requirements. Feel Free To Contact Me Now, I will assist you.
mixcoupon.com

Description

I Will Make A Simple WordPress Membership Website

Membership websites

Looking for an expert to create a Membership website?

I have more than 1 years of work experience in setting up membership websites. I will use best and premium memberships plugin. I will develop your site according to your requirements. Your Requirement should be clear. If you don’t have clear your requirements. Feel Free To Contact Me Now, I will assist you.
  • Following are the services I offer for setup of websites:-
    install WordPress.
    install WordPress theme.
    install WordPress plugins.
    Custom Login and Registration Page.
    Set up Memberships levels.
    Content protection.
    Members Login page.
    Members Module / Category Pages.
    Members Content Pages.
    Multiple Levels of different Memberships.
    Users can Edit their Profile on the Site and others.
NOTE: I will provide all the PAID software, theme and plugins for you for FREE with lifetime licenses. So you don’t need to purchase these from others marketplace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DO YOU NEED YOUR PERSONAL WEBSITE? GET A WEBSITE!!

Hideaway by Penelope Douglas eBook Download